4.28.2008


That's right! We went to Jasper Beach this weekend! All the way to Machiasport and back. I visited when I was younger with my family and the Humphreys. I remember it being the most amazing place. And to my surprise it was just as I remembered! (a note of warning: this blog will contain a TON of pictures)



So, Jasper Beach is not exactly a beach as one would think of it. There's no sand at all. It is entirely rocks. But these rocks are all smooth, like from a tumbler.


We had a blast just picking up unique rocks and taking pictures. We were hoping for some artsy shots and think we succeeded. Your opinion may differ, and that's ok. But we hope you enjoy the glimpses of one of nature's finest...

















We just couldn't resist the setting sun! I hope nature touches everyone else in such a way that they too feel inspired. Enjoy your week...


No comments: