4.24.2008

Bailey Island

Phil & I and Bailey went to Bailey Island on Wednesday. It was rediculously beautiful out and we both had the day off. We had never been to Bailey or Orr's Islands so decided to make the short trip. Our Bailey had a good time, too. OK, so, he's not our Bailey, but we've had him since Saturday while mum, Dennis, and Kelby are on vacation. Poor Alyson is home with the five puppies and mumma puppy. Anyway, I don't really have much to report. Bailey has been such a good boy all week and I've enjoyed having him. I'll leave you with a few pictures of our week and maybe a few captions to go along with them. Hope all is enjoying this weather!

Bailey found the windiest spot in the car but then decided it was more important to help Phil drive. We were headed to his island, after all.


At one point, he got banished to the backseat because he just wouldn't settle down. He wasn't very happy with me...




Bailey and I enjoying the view...


All that fresh air really tuckered Bailey out.


He was so tired he couldn't keep himself from almost falling on the floor.

No comments: