4.18.2008

Another beautiful day

Today was absolutely gorgeous! I had to be to work at 1pm so decided I'd better get in as much sun as possible. After checking the temperature, Miko and I headed out to the back deck.


It's not very big, but at least it's outside and semi-private. I've started a new project; I'm re-finishing our patio furniture. This is the third season we've used it, and it was pretty cheap to start with. The only thing really 'wrong' with it is the seats have completely given out. Also, the white paint has been exposed to so much UV that when you touch it your hands come away white and chalky feeling.



So I've decided to repaint it with some Rustoleum in 'Anodized Bronze'. The table and one chair that I've started look great already!



And the fabric I picked out to re-do the chairs looks amazing with the bronze. I'm very impressed with it! Now I just have to figure out how to attach the fabric to the chairs. Our neighbor, Andy, seems to think he's got it figured out. I guess we'll see when I get that far. Another week of work and they should be done.


I hope everyone has had the opportunity to get outside and enjoy at least a little of the warm sun we've been having. Just remember the sunscreen!

No comments: