4.07.2008

button stash search...

Phil said we wouldn't keep up with this blog. He was right. Although, in my defense (because I'm the only one blogging so far), I have been very sick for about a week and a half. It has not been pretty. Today is the first day I've started to feel well. In light of this turn-around, Phil and I went to Bath this afternoon. I wanted to see if there were any thrift stores downtown. I've been looking for a stash of buttons. Would you believe that there are no thrift stores in Bath!? Everyone I talked with only knew of "the Goodwill up Route 1 by Shaw's." Ummm...no. I'm talking, little rinky-dink, eclectic, hole-in-the-wall thrift store. Nope. Not in Bath. I ended up going to JoAnn Fabrics. (can you say 'desperate for buttons!') Anyway, I did find some rather interesting ones. I tried to photograph them, but our camera does not do closeups. (I can't wait to get a new camera!) So instead I leave you with my first-ever completed sweater (finished just tonight!) and a couple pictures of my 'button box.'










I hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments: