3.27.2009

sewing help

I finally got around to cleaning off my sewing table yesterday. with a clean slate to work with, i got busy sewing. and what sewing project wouldn't be complete without bozley's help? here he is, scoping out the scene, trying to decide what he can do to help mama...



with much frustration, he finally lighted behind my sewing machine. it was here that he found some inspiration.



"here, mama, let me lube that thread for you. everything works better when i chew on it a bit..."



after, of course, he had to inspect his work. i think he approved as he finally settled on chasing miko as his source of entertainment for the afternoon.



tonight starts the last weekend of my show. it's been a blast, but honestly, i'll be glad when it's over. a lot of time and energy has gone into it and i'm anxious to put all of that attention into planning our wedding. til next time...

No comments: