7.15.2008

What a long day

As the title suggests, I had quite the day today. For some reason, I was running about five minutes late this morning. I was supposed to make a couple appointments for Phil this morning before I left but I ran out of time and so had to do on my way to work. So I got to work late, was there for two hours, and then had to travel up to our mother-ship store in Boothbay Harbor to drop off orders and "shop" their inventory for our store in Freeport.

The Boothbay store is THREE floors. The Boothbay store has NO air conditioner! Can you guess what floor inventory is on?? That's right ... the third floor. It was so hot up there. I spent about three hours going through product and selecting things for restocking. Needless to say, I left there with an enormous headache.

I did take a few minutes to go down by the water and was able to snap these photos:







It really was beautiful there and I wish I'd had more time to explore. Maybe I'll go back for a visit on my own time instead of company time. Although I started the day rushed, and am ending the day with a headache, I'm definitely glad I took the time to enjoy some of the beauty of the day. I hope everyone had a good day. Take time to enjoy the week!

No comments: