7.16.2008

morning in the big city

I had to be in Portland this morning at 8am. This means that I had to leave the house no later than 7am. I wasn't entirely sure what traffic would be like so early, so I left a little early. This gave me plenty of time to snap a few photos of the big city just as it was waking for the day. To my surprise, Monument square was turning into a farmers market. Everything was so beautiful, and looked so yummy! I was limited on time so I wasn't able to get any more than one photo of the market. Maybe I'll give myself more time on my next trip.









You'll notice that all of the photos have been altered except for the market photo. I've recently discovered Picnik.com and I am LOVING it. Check it out, but make sure you have time to play ... it's addicting!

No comments: