5.16.2008

We're still here...

So we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We've just been super busy this week. This was my first week at my new job (2 more days to go!) and adjusting to a new schedule has been interesting. I'm used to sleeping until 10 or 11 am. But this week I've been up at 7.30 or earlier every morning. I am completely exhausted! But it's getting better. And the job is very good so far. Phil has been busy, too. He picked up a shift on his day off plus has Reserves this weekend. Ten days of work without a break. I don't know how he does it!

On a different note, we picked a wedding date last night! So mark it in your calendars ... June 13, 2009!! We are both very excited!! Now the planning can begin!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of Phil's Mother's Day adventures...








Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

Anonymous said...

fiddle heads... yum!!
BBD