1.09.2009

twisted weave is on blogger!

With a bookstore siesta coming up, I've been putting a lot of time into twisted weave. One of the biggies :: yesterday I started a blog here for just the business. You can also access it on the right-hand side of this blog under 'friends and inspirations.' There are going to be some really exciting new things happening over there throughout the next few months so be sure to check in and leave your comments. I really do appreciate them!

On a different note, some more exciting news :: I've been asked to stage manage the Freeport Community Players' upcoming show!! I'm very excited about this! I have a minor in theatre from USM and most of that work was done in the stage-management area along with dance and costuming. But for my first time out in the real-world-post-college theatre experience, stage managing a show is definitely an honor for me. Let us hope I don't forget everything I learned ... I'll keep you posted on how that's going along with show dates, if you're interested.

For now, it's off to pick up my new glasses and then head to work to cover lunches. Then I'm sure they will send me home for a nap. Phil thought it would be nice to bring home a few viruses with him from work. I've been sick since Christmas. Hopefully this latest round of craziness will be over soon! 'Til next time...

1 comment:

Kurtis and Melissa said...

Hey Donlyn!! I think of you when I use my Twisted Weave bag to run to the store every day:-) My mom sent me one for Christmas! I'm glad you check the blog each day, thanks for your comment. Anytime you're sad and need to smile I'd be happy to snap my fingers. It works for Wesley!