11.28.2008

inspired by project 365

as the title suggests, i have recently been inspired by a few people to do Project 365. For those of you who aren't familiar, Project 365 involves taking pictures on a daily basis and posting the best one for that day (usually on a site like flickr) so that others can comment on them and possibly give you advise on how to improve the photo. The goal is to continually improve on your skills as a photographer.

My dilemma is this: I have a very short attention span. Tackling a project that is an entire year long is beyond my capabilities. So, I've decided to modify project 365 into a project 30 of sorts that I've deemed "30 days." The first set: 30 days of holiday. Feel free to head on over there and leave some comments if you wish.

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season. Stay safe!

No comments: